It's definitely time for an update! I'm currently sitting at a desk in Wilson Diamonds wondering what to do with myself... I just took a promotion to be an office manager, and I started training yesterday morning. Don't worry, today I came in at eight and found out that I needed to open the store due to a flu epidemic... not good! Well, I've done everything I know how to do and all the essentials are taken care of, but let's hope the day runs smoothly after ten when we have people coming in. :)
For all those who have been anxiously waiting to know what the beautiful lump is on my eye (not eyelid, eyeball), the mystery has been solved. I went to Dr. Lyman on Tuesday morning and he told me I have a cyst on my eye. There is blockage in my lymphatic system causing the bulge and annoyance. So, the options are to leave there, in which case it could go away, get bigger, or stay the same (Dustin pointed out that he could have told me that himself thus, no need for medical school). He recommended that although he could take a needle to my eye and slash through the cyst, that I just leave it alone and wait to see what happens. I was happy to steer clear of the needle to the eye idea so we're hoping it'll just take care of itself.
The family reunion this past weekend was AMAZINGLY fun. Sleeping on the couch is something I've gotten used to but waking up to little Abbie and Spencer was an added bit of fun. :) Although team "SMURFS" didn't win the tournament, we had a lot of fun competing in all the events and just spending time with our amazing family. Dad, I think we need to install our own horseshoe 'thing' in our backyard. Yes?
All in all, I have to agree with the family reunion theme of this year. Anderson Life is Good. We all have struggles and hard things we're going through, but when we pull together, it's all worth it. Thanks for a wonderful reunion, Jake and Bev, and for the extra t-shirt. ;) More updates coming soon...
Thursday, 29 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What no pictures?
Yeah. I want to see pictures of me, as I'm sure your other readers do. Hop to it, toots!
You're poor eye. How is it doing now? Familiy reunion sounds like it was fun! Miss you!
was fun to spend time with you at the reunion chels. get a shaved ice for me. love ya
I vote for a new post!!!
Hey Chel! This is Becca (Sheppard) Mann. Cute blog! How have you been? I seriously haven't seen you in FOREVER!
k, seriously - we are in need of a NEW post!!! when you get back from dallas i EXPECT something new :) love ya (ps, abbie wrote this)
you are the lamest blogger on the planet.
whatever you do, don't post ... okay?
Post a Comment