This is my first attempt at finding a passion. Last weekend I was finishing a wedding book for my best friend and had to run back to the craft store. This canvas was on sale and was consequently screaming my name so I bought it with some clearance pieces and the metal board. I pulled some old paint out from our craft section of the storage room that I organize every summer (and apparently this summer will be no different, as I have been informed by my mom) and went to work. I have to admit that I had SO MUCH FUN painting this canvas. My parents will testify to my painting and repainting it just to see what else I wanted to do. I think the joy of this project wasn't the finished product, which I do love and it reminds me to keep laughing, but the making of it. I don't know if this can be considered a passion, but here it stands... attempt one.
Monday, 5 May 2008
Attempt Number One:
This is my first attempt at finding a passion. Last weekend I was finishing a wedding book for my best friend and had to run back to the craft store. This canvas was on sale and was consequently screaming my name so I bought it with some clearance pieces and the metal board. I pulled some old paint out from our craft section of the storage room that I organize every summer (and apparently this summer will be no different, as I have been informed by my mom) and went to work. I have to admit that I had SO MUCH FUN painting this canvas. My parents will testify to my painting and repainting it just to see what else I wanted to do. I think the joy of this project wasn't the finished product, which I do love and it reminds me to keep laughing, but the making of it. I don't know if this can be considered a passion, but here it stands... attempt one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment