
As previously mentioned in various posts, I am working part-time at the Harold B. Lee Library on BYU campus. The position doesn't pay the best but I do work with some of my favorite people in the world who insisted that I stay on for spring and summer so I did. :) As much as I love working with such a great group of people and swapping funny, awkward, or embarrassing date stories, working 20 hours a week when I'm not going to school is not enough to fill the time or the bank account. So, I checked the Daily Herald and found a job worth applying for. Get this... they actually hired me! I know, weird, but I'm not going to complain. The job is at Wilson Diamonds in Provo and I started training this week. I get to see all these excited couples come in and shop for a ring or see guys come in and nervously look around. It makes me so giddy every time! There is so much for me to learn and sometimes it just goes straight over my head, but I feel like I'm catching most of it, so that's nice. :) Anyway, for all of those who thought I was engaged because of the picture, think again. And no worries, I'm pretty sure I'm safe from being hit on in a diamond store. :) Attempt number four at finding a passion... Diamonds! (They are a girl's best friend, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment