Now this attempt became pretty successful but I don't know if I can develop it into a common part of my life. This past weekend, mom and I loaded up the car and headed to the border... the border between Utah and Idaho that is. We went to Boise State (in Boise, duh) and watched Tara long jump for BYU. The five hour drive took us four hours and I wasn't even the one driving, so props to mom for having an iron foot! I'm not sure if it was me performing various Disney songs, or the random conversations we had, but she felt motivated to get to Boise in good time. We laughed and talked the whole way and I think taking road trips with Monday, 5 May 2008
Attempt Number Three:
Now this attempt became pretty successful but I don't know if I can develop it into a common part of my life. This past weekend, mom and I loaded up the car and headed to the border... the border between Utah and Idaho that is. We went to Boise State (in Boise, duh) and watched Tara long jump for BYU. The five hour drive took us four hours and I wasn't even the one driving, so props to mom for having an iron foot! I'm not sure if it was me performing various Disney songs, or the random conversations we had, but she felt motivated to get to Boise in good time. We laughed and talked the whole way and I think taking road trips with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Still looking for a passion? Look no further: http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy
Looks like you actually got OUT of the car to take that photo of the Idaho sign, Chels. Please say that's not the case. If so, I really need to brainstorm some new passions for you ...
I love all three of these posts. So funny.
Let it be put on the record that I do not support the New York Yankees and despite my efforts to find a passion, I will not lower my standards to such levels... thank you. :)
Post a Comment