
It's been quite some time since I've updated, I guess that will be a mark of how busy life gets sometime. The end of the semester came quicker than I was prepared for, but I somehow managed to put enough study time in to pull satisfying final exam scores. After spending the fall semester in London, Winter flew right by. My, how time seems to fly when you're having fun. ;) I will secretly admit that I'm going to miss some of my courses from this semester and the constant routine of classes and work... which brings me to my next point: I don't know what to do with my summer! :)
Mom keeps telling me to find something I'm passionate about and throw myself into it. When I visualize throwing myself into something, I think of jello or some vat of spaghetti noodles but I don't think that's the direction she was heading. So, besides my part-time job a the BYU Library, I've pulled out my guitar and I've been putting in some quality time there and my photography is getting some extra attention these days too. Here's where you come in. Although these activities are wonderful efforts to fill my life with meaning, I need a few suggestions on what to do this summer. My roommates and I are putting together a list of things to do together and I have a few books I'm wanting to read, but any suggestions are welcome! :)
3 comments:
hey, if you are really passionate about jello then you should follow your heart and just throw yourself into it, no matter what anyone thinks.
I think throwing yourself into giant piles of sticky food is especially blog worthy.
i vote for photography! abbie will gladly sit in as a practice subject :)
love ya chels!
i vote for photography! abbie will gladly sit in as a practice subject :)
love ya chels!
Post a Comment