In explanation of the rest of the picture... I dyed my hair last night so not only so I have awesomely dark hair, but my face is whiter than I remember. I guess that's the downside of "painting" your hair, as Nick would say. When I was dying it, I noticed the purple color of my gloves and the purple in the tub... I was certain that my hair was going to turn bright purple despite the box telling me it would turn it "a beautiful raven black." For those of you who don't know what that's from, a viewing of Anne of Green Gables plays often on the USA channel or something to that effect. I know I'm craving it! Anyway, the purple turned out to be the dye and not my hair so despite Brian's excitement in purple hair, the color turned out right.
To further the explanation on the picture, the hoodie isn't just about school pride, but as I'm typing this, it's actually snowing outside! I hate snow, and the cold, but I made myself some hot chocolate this morning and I am determined to enjoy as much of winter as possible. I also got to hear the firing of the BYU cannon outside my window this morning for the BYU Homecoming parade. If you're wondering whether or not I'm going to the game, don't. I am! :)
I will post later about events leading up to this day, such as my recent trip to Europe, my escapades in Texas, and even greater things I've done here in Provo... I would blog more now but the last note about the above picture is that my makeup and hair isn't done. I have an exam to study for and take online before nine tonight. I have two and a half hours to take the exam and a few hours to study before the big game. I hope all is well with each of you and I look forward to blogging soon. A special thanks to all those who pushed me to blog and made me feel like you actually read this. :)
7 comments:
WAHOO!!! congrats on the post - how exciting :) and you'd best be bringing a personal bag of percy pigs to me!
Yeah, you'll want to keep blogging.
Am I the only one who's doubtful of your so-called "return" to the blogosphere? Where's the REAL update on what's happened the past few months? I mean, come on. You think that posting about Percy Pigs and the weather counts? I demand a rewrite.
You're back and with percy pigs in hand! We are excited to read your blog again :) Hang on to those pigs for Thanksgiving dinner! See you soon. Carly says hi
Welcome back to the intranets! Can't wait for the posts of all your adventures (I didn't know you went to the ice-capades when you were down here). Save some Percy Pigs for those of us who can't make the 4th Sunday this month.
yay! I'm so excited that you decided to post...I check your blog all the time with the hope that you have in fact decided to update...way to go and cute hair! :)
hey!!! these are new posts to me!!! i haven't seen this before :) how are things going?
Post a Comment