Saturday, 10 January 2009

Most of you may have heard by now that I am ENGAGED! That may come as a shock to you, but I really have convinced Brian to let me keep him for eternity. For those of you who don’t know Brian, he’s a catch-and-a-half! I met him in January and then went out with him a few times in March before starting to really date in June. We’ve known our fair share of ups and downs, but we’ve noticed that the pattern is up when we’re together, and down when we’re apart. I’m so excited to be sealed to him on April 29th in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple.


We've created a new blog, and there is already a post on it... surprise, surprise! ;) If you have a private blog, please add us to your view list so we can keep updated on you as well!


nielsensinc.blogspot.com

No comments: