
Okay, so you've all been bugging me to finally come home from London and let my blog show that. So, here goes. Sorry it's taken so long for me to have any updates, but the truth is, I haven't had much to write about, at least nothing that would be interesting enough to read. I debated whether or not to write about Ali because her stories are always worth reading, and then there was the passing idea of writing about Nick's embarrassing moments that we've laughed many times over, but I'll just tell you about my current life...
I have been working at the BYU Library, fondly known as Harold to many girls on campus that claim dates with him on frequent occations. I am a shelver which basically means I get up really early (6:30) to to go the HBLL and put books where they go because the student body doesn't know how to. It's actually a pretty good job and super close so that's nice. I have to write a log up every day that includes what every moment of my time was spent doing. My jobs rotate so I sort different books or work in different parts of the library every day of the week which is also nice.
Socially, I am trying my best to survive here. Sherstin Stewart and Jane Clayton (two of my three best friends and roommates for the past three years) left for missions in the second week of February. It's been a little bit of an adjustment to be so far away from those girls, but I'm happy with what they're doing. I am living with the third of those best friends and roommates, Crystal Cook. She is, however, engaged to be married on the last day of finals so our social escapades have come to an abrupt halt. Fortunately I live with four other girls who make me feel like I have somewhat of a social life. Tara (my sister) and I share a bedroom and have surprisingly stayed out of arguments that have dotted our past rooming experiences at home. I absolutely love living with her and we just signed to live together Spring/Summer in the same complex (another story) and Fall/Winter in a different complex. Other than that, life is filled with homework, 8 hours of sleep a night, and a few chickflicks with the roommates. Hope all is well with you and that you actually made it through this long boring story of my life. :)
5 comments:
I'm flattered to have almost made your post! Looks like I need to go do something embarrassing to warrant a bigger mention. Welcome back to the blogging fold, Chels.
Chels,
It is good to see you have made it back from London:). I am glad to see all is well in good old Provo
Yeah! Finally, an update from the London page. Glad to see you're doing well...wish you were coming with Tara to Texas in April!!
Love ya! Dust & Linz
ha ha - I do have some pretty good embarrassing moments. I usually have one or two per week! It is good to hear what you are up to. Can't wait to see you at the reunion.
Chelsie, I miss you! I was so happy to see you at my wedding but unfortunately we didn't get any good talking time in. We need to talk soon! Love ya. Gina
Post a Comment