I must admit, I'm not ready to leave what I like to call 'my city.' I love this place SO much and even though I have seen almost every site I can think of and although I'm okay to leave some of the people here, it's hard to come home. Since home has become something like a dream I am starting to worry that London will be like that soon. I guess it's time to move forward so wish me luck! My bags are packed and I'm just about ready. I just need to get a few hours of sleep before I get up and shower and take my bedding downstairs (mattress included... difficult considering the amount of stairs!!) I can't wait to see all of you and share my experiences with you. It's been such a great semester and I feel like I have learned and grown so much! Wish me luck with my travels! See you soon!
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
Leaving London...
I must admit, I'm not ready to leave what I like to call 'my city.' I love this place SO much and even though I have seen almost every site I can think of and although I'm okay to leave some of the people here, it's hard to come home. Since home has become something like a dream I am starting to worry that London will be like that soon. I guess it's time to move forward so wish me luck! My bags are packed and I'm just about ready. I just need to get a few hours of sleep before I get up and shower and take my bedding downstairs (mattress included... difficult considering the amount of stairs!!) I can't wait to see all of you and share my experiences with you. It's been such a great semester and I feel like I have learned and grown so much! Wish me luck with my travels! See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you have been leaving london for a long time. are you home yet?
I concur with dustin. chels we need updates ; ) Hope all is well in provo-land. love ya
Post a Comment