Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Princess???

Once upon a time
in a land far away
There lived a princess
Named Chelsie Mae

She attended school
At BYU
And studied hard
To make it through

She spent her time
With all her friends
And various boys
On the weekends

The search continued
For her special prince
But try as she may
She found no hints

The boys she knew
Were pretty fun
But none seemed right
As that special one

So the looking went
And continues to go
Until the man
Of her dreams will show.

Haha, I just wrote this on a whim, I hope none of your are offended by it. life here is pretty 'normal,' whatever that means. My roommates have taken up giving my number out to various guys they think will be good for me, but we have yet to find any great success. :) I did have a lot of fun with some guys in my ward at a bonfire this past Friday night and ventured to making my own galaxy on Saturday night. :) Don't worry, we made UFO's and set them off after the galaxy-making was over. :) It took me a few times on one of those planets, but I'm getting the practice in. :)

1 comment:

ali monson said...

I am TOTALLY offended. How dare you post about your love life.