
Every girl deserves a pair of red shoes! That was what I told myself today at Target when I saw this pair of flats on a random shelf calling my name.... Go figure they were the only pair there and they were a perfect 8 1/2, just right! After admiring them in the box, I put them on and felt like Cinderella and the glass slipper when they fit so well and comfortably. Don't even worry ladies and gentlemen, the best part of these shoes is better than all this... the price tag read $6.26. Can you believe it? So of course I bought them and after wearing them around the apartment I would strongly advise you all to go out and get some red shoes. Maybe a pair for every day of week. :)

And don't you worry... Our apartment got MAE tickets for their upcoming concert!!! 23 days to go. :) I hope all is well with you. Keep me 'post' ed. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment