chelsea mae, I am so glad that you have a blog. When are you getting back in the states. I hope we are able to see you at the christmas party. I love the pics!!!!!
Chels, Looks like your having a blast! And yes we are all very jealous =) We're excited to see you at Christmas and hear all your fun stories! Love ya!!
You look like you're having a blast! We're jealous. I stalk your blog every now and then so I just added you to our friends so you're easier to find. Hope that's ok! Mike & Steph
I'm just a girl who loves to make something out of nothing. It keeps the creative juices flowing and keeps the expenses of doing what I love to a minimum! I am married to my best friend in the world and we have a sweet baby girl who keeps us going at full speed.
4 comments:
chelsea mae,
I am so glad that you have a blog. When are you getting back in the states. I hope we are able to see you at the christmas party. I love the pics!!!!!
Chels,
Looks like your having a blast! And yes we are all very jealous =)
We're excited to see you at Christmas and hear all your fun stories! Love ya!!
you need to update!
You look like you're having a blast! We're jealous. I stalk your blog every now and then so I just added you to our friends so you're easier to find. Hope that's ok!
Mike & Steph
Post a Comment