Okay, so London has been pretty busy lately and I have been trying desperately to get my sites for each class visited so I can just enjoy my last couple weeks of school and so I can study hard for finals. I just got my British History mid-term back and I got a 92%! WAHOO! It was fun and I didn't do as well on the essays as I would have liked to, but they were timed, so no big deal. I just finished up a series of six collages for my art class and my professor was quite impressed by them. I did them in circles which proved to be quite the task since I had to cut everything on the circle and not use a straight edge, but it was fun to create from the things I've picked up off the streets of London (yes, that was the project, I'm not just picking up random trash for my own happiness). We're now sketching parts of our collages and starting our final project, keep your fingers crossed that I can pull a good grade in this class. It's hard than just taking a test when you have to aesthetically please your professor. Anyway, I am loving life and continuing to learn new things about myself and the people here. It's been a great experience and I can't believe I'll be home a month from today. Yep ONE MORE MONTH! Weird. Anyway, I posted updates from my last two adventures out of the country for your enjoyment and I will be enjoying gelato in Rome in less than 24 hours. Wish me luck! I love you all!
Hogwarts, here I come!
Being a tourist in the city!
At the top of St. Paul's. It was a gorgeous, clear day and we hauled up the 530 something stairs... it was definitely a challenge after eating so many percy pigs here... blaugh!
Touching the water in Bath... this is a Roman bath and we loved walking around this city. Simply fun wandering down the streets and seeing the little shops, I loved Bath!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you updated, i've been jealously waiting for new pictures and news! Looks like you're having a blast - can't wait to see you in a month! love ya...
get that hat out of there.
Post a Comment